Ok so I passed the 30 milestone (I know I still look like a teenager, right?) and looking back I feel like i’ve kind of wasted some of my life, there is so much I want to do and see.
I decided to create some goals to work towards before I hit my next milestone, so i’ve come up with my own 35 at 35 list.
Some of them are bigger than others, some achievable and others maybe not.
So here they are:
1. Have another baby
2. Do more charity work for Bliss
3. Start running regularly
4. See the Panda’s at Edinburgh zoo
5. Re-decorate the house
6. Go back to New York
7. Set up my own blog (Ok, but this was there before I set this blog up!)
8. Have a vegetable patch in the back garden
9. Go to the Warner Bros studio tour (Harry Potter)
10. Grow a sunflower without killing it!
11. Read all the Roald Dahl books to K
12. Visit London zoo with the boys
13. Spend a night at The Mandarin Oriental (in any country will do)
14. To own a pair of Louboutins
15. Collect more vintage pieces
16. Spend more time with my friends
17. Buy a London bolt hole (ok by 35 might be pushing it)
18. Read more books
19. To take my parents away
20. Visit Los Angeles
21. To make my husband smile at least once a day
22. Have regular facials
23. Expand my handbag collection
24. Stop worrying about what people think of me, I’m me!
25. Go back to Disney
26. Have afternoon tea at The Ritz
27. Stop being a snob
28. Holiday in the Maldives
29. Go to London fashion week
30. Take the children to Lapland
31. Have more confidence in myself
32. Move house
33. Design my own range of children’s clothes
34. Make time for ‘me’
35. To be a successful business woman
So there it is, when (and if) each one gets completed I will write a post and link it back to this page.
Bring it on!